SECOND CONGRESS - EXPERIENCES AND PERSPECTIVES IN PHYSIOTHERAPY (19-22.09.2019, OHRID)
Македонски | English | Shqip
Hotel Nova Riviera, Ohrid, Macedonia
19th - 22 September 2019, OHRID
The Association of Professional Physiotherapists of Macedonia organizes the Second Congress with international participation
“EXPERIENCES AND PERSPECTIVES IN PHYSIOTHERAPY“
Honor and pleasure for us to inform and invite you on second Congress with international participation, organized by the Association of professional physiotherapists of Macedonia which will be held in Ohrid from 19th to 22 September 2019. The Congress participants will have the opportunity to learn about the many new developments in rehabilitation, hypnotherapy, neurophysiotherapy and many other areas that are of interest to our profession. The Congress will be present prominent experts from the region.
2. Children’s Rehabilitation
3. Hypnosis in physiotherapy
4. Musculoskeletal physiotherapy
5. Sports Injury Rehabilitation
6. Free topics
Welcome to Ohrid!
Mr.Sc Goran Sanevski
You can download additional informations about the Congress on our website (www.zpft.org) or through our Facebook page “profesionalni fizioterapevti”.
Place and accommodation
· The early registration fee by 01.07.2019 is 70€ (VAT included).After thisdate, the fee will be 85€.
· The registration fee for attendance on one day of the Congress is 50 Euros.
· The registration fee for students of physiotherapy for all days is 25 Euros.
· The registration fee includes: congress material, ID card, certificate and gala dinner. For visitors who will attend the Congress only one day and for the students, the gala dinner is not included in the price. The fee for a gala dinner will cost 25 Euros.
Association of Professional Physiotherapists of Republic of Macedonia-APPT
- Denar account: 300000002997336. Bankdepositor: Komercijalna BankaAD Skopje (Macedonia)
- Foreign currency account: S.W.I.F.T. KOBSMK2X. Iban: MK07300701002686382
NOTE: All banking commission and fees are at the payer's expense!
DOCUMENTS FOR DOWNLOAD
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS APPLICATION
1.Tatjana Krstevska, president
1.Mr.Sc Mirjana Zlatkovikj, president
2.Mr.Sc Goran Sanevski
3.Mr.Sc Darko Dimovski
4.Ph.D., Tine Kovačić (Slo)