The Association of Professional Physiotherapists of Macedonia organizes it’s Third Congress with international participation.
“PHYSIOTHERAPY: TODAY - TOMORROW“
It is our honor and pleasure to invite you to the Third Congress of the Association of professional physiotherapists of Macedonia with international participation, which will be held in our capital city of Skopje from 22 to 24 September 2023. We hope that this Congress, like the previous ones, will be filled with novelties from Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation.
At this Congress, we would like to perceive the challenges of modern times and arrive to some conclusions together. The modern style of life, and the changes that happened on a global level faced us with new situations, which were not part of our work in the past. This requires us to adapt to the new ways of working, approach and perception. Present at the Congress will be professional physiotherapists, from the country and abroad.
1. Digital rehabilitation
3. Energy healing
4. Manual rehabilitation
5. Physiotherapy in sports
6. Free topics
1. Stefan Veljanoski, president
2. Elizabeta Conevska
3. Lidija Trenchevska,
4. Hristijan Stojkoski
5. Dijana Orkić-Shivachev
1. Mr.Sci Goran Sanevski, president
2. Mr.Sci Mirjana Zlatkovikj
3. Mr.Sci Darko Dimovski
4. PhD Tine Kovačić (Slo)
You can download additional informations about the Congress on our website (www.zpft.org) or through our Facebook page “profesionalni fizioterapevti”.
Place and accommodation
• The early registration fee by 01.08.2023 is 70€ (VAT included). After this date, the fee will be 85€.
• The registration fee for attendance on one day of the Congress is 35 Euros.
• The registration fee for students of physiotherapy for all days is 25 Euros.
• The registration fee includes: congress material, ID card and certificate.
Association of Professional Physiotherapists of Republic of Macedonia-APPT
- Denar account: 300000002997336. Bank depositor: Komercijalna Banka AD Skopje (Macedonia)
- Foreign currency account: S.W.I.F.T. KOBSMK2X. Iban: MK07300701002686382 (for other countries)
NOTE: All banking commission and fees are at the payer's expense!